You have the option of attending the classes live at the indicated schedules and days, and additionally you can study in your own time and at your own pace since you have access to the recording of the classes. Everything is done online and you will also receive online help.
You will work on each module until you master that skill before moving on to the next. You can ask as many questions as you need during the course.
There are absolutely no prerequisites for any of our courses. Our courses have been designed for people with no previous beauty experience to get into the beauty industry quickly and at a reasonable price. Our unique step-by-step training program along with subject training manuals explain everything from start to finish.
During the live classes we have an extensive FAQ section for each topic that will cover the most common issues. You also get personalized help from the instructors. We’ll work hand in hand until you master the section(s) you’re having difficulty with.
We do not require you to do assignments, however we do have minimum practical requirements that must be met for each course. Once you have reached the expected level of the course and you feel confident with the skills, you must take a theory test to obtain your Certiﬁcate. This will test your understanding of both the theory and the practical part of the course. The exam is open book and has no time limit, but we expect our students to achieve 100%. We will not fail you. If we’re not happy with an answer, we’ll just make you answer again until you get it right. If you do not need a Certiﬁcate, you do not need to sit for the exam.
Our certificate is legal and valid to present in New York and Orlando.
However, after completing the education program, you must seek certification in your state. This usually involves passing a licensing exam.
You must study for this exam and make sure you are adequately prepared. Passing your licensing exam the first time you take it can save you time and money and ensure you stay on track to become a professional.
You can buy one or more courses, depending on your needs. All of courses are designed to stand alone, but all subjects build on each other, and the more skills you have, the more successful you will be.
All this is explained in the course. We will ask you to obtain models so that you can meet the minimum practical requirements. Models can be family and friends, friends of friends, etc.
We initially suggest you try and get models who may have been to a professional salon for the service you are performing on them, so they can give you some comparative feedback, but at the end of the day you will know if you have performed a service correctly.
- You may not share course login details with third parties.
- You will be responsible for purchasing the materials and equipment necessary to complete the Course.
- You may not transfer the course to any third party.
- I agree not to copy, download, record or transmit any of the courses that are made available to you. You can stream the courses only on your own device.
- If you are under the age of 18, it is your responsibility to seek approval of your parents or legal guardian before joining our courses. We may, at our own discretion, ask you to provide us with your parent’s or guardian’s letter of permission.
- Academic honesty is one of our most important values important for our courses. You must complete all assignments honestly and submit your own independent work for assessment without plagiarism.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have access to the hardware, software and Internet connection required.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username, passwords and personally identifiable information.
Yes, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. All we ask of you if you are not completely satisfied with the course is that you notify us of your intention to cancel within 30 days. (Please see the terms and conditions).
All online resources will also be retired and will not be available for future use.